- Stronger than chains
- Can be used as a Ceiling Cable to hold signs from above, or lower in the store horizontally as a Sign Holder
- Stocked in six of the most popular lengths, 6", 12", 18" (this one), 24", 36" and 48"
- 1/2" loops on both ends
- Available in custom sizes and put ups
- 1/32" diameter wire - less conspicuous than chains
- 18" Long
- Will hold a maximum of 22lbs. (Please Note: standard ceiling grids hold up to 3lbs.)
- Be sure to order (2) for each banner (more may be needed for very long banners or special applications)
- If you need S-hooks, they must be purchased separately here
- If you need Magnetic Ceiling Hooks, they are also sold separately as well here
Look above in most retail stores and you will find these types of ceiling cables in action assisting in the hanging of signs. They are very strong, less "obvious" than chain link and last a veery long time. We carry 6 sizes of cable chain in this series.